Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All

It's been awhile since I've made a blog post...hoping after the New Year things will be a little more settled and there will be more regular updates.

Today is Christmas Eve and I still have my gifts to wrap. Also I have to go this afternoon and pick up tomorrow's dinner. The last several years BBQ has become the food of choice for Christmas lunch or dinner...tomorrow it will be dinner.

The kids will arrive around 4, still not sure about Josh, Jessy has to work until 6....hoping Josh and Hayden will decide to join us...Jessy will be missed but would love to see the grand baby with the rest of her cousins.

I will post pictures after Christmas and before the New Year.

Last night we had some awful rain storms move through....woke me up about 3 am...I thought my windows were gonna cave in. Now the cold front is here and hopefully the rain is gone. We've had so much rain that I'm sick of it.

This last Saturday I hosted a Holiday Open House....thank you to all that attended. I wanted an opportunity to show my new home and to share the holidays with loved ones. For those of you that haven't seen the house yet...I promise, pictures are coming soon.

I think tonight I will be attending Christmas Eve service with Jenn, Paul and Liam. They usually hold it outside. A hot latte sounds good about now.

Well it's time to say "Merry Christmas to All" ...I will post again at New Years...Enjoy your loved ones.

Love,
Robin

No comments: