Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coton vs The Pumpkin Patch

This past Sunday Jennifer and I took Colton out to The Pumpkin Patch. Jen and I had planned to go to Old Town Spring and shop around. Tammy and Kyle had a date with the caterer for the wedding so I said I would take Colton with me. Jen found a Pumpkin Patch for us to visit.
Oh My!!! That little boy was all over the place and of course adding fits to the day as well...some of it was not fun. Even though it was a good time with Colton ...I did leave the Pumpkin Patch saying I would never go back again with him until he was at least 4. Ha!
It was hard to get pictures of him cause he was running all over the place but I did get a few so here are the best ones.
The top one is of Colton in the mist of pumpkins. He was sitting on one and then fell in between them.
The next picture is the best one I could get of him posing for the camera. He has a Cheetos face but when dealing with an almost 2 year old you gotta take your shots when you can. Still a cute picture and of course a memory this Gram won't forget.

This last picture was actually one of the first pictures I took. I couldn't get him to sit with the pumpkins, he wanted to roll them all around.

Happy Fall Y'all!


No comments: