Sunday, October 5, 2008

What A Week

This past week has been busy and this coming week doesn't look any slower.

The past two days have been spent getting my house and yard back in shape...and it looks good. I can't take credit cause my friend that lives across the street spent those 2 days with me helping me with the yard work. I'm blessed to have a good friend and neighbor.

After we finished our work this evening we sat under the front porch and enjoyed a couple drinks and just enjoyed ourselves.

Tammy, Kyle and Colton came by. I took pictures of Tammy and Kyle for their Save the Date cards. They came out really good. We took about 50 but not sure which one she'll choose.

This week consists of more cleaning and shopping...signing papers for the wedding venue place...watching Colton one day...getting my brother...going to the beach house and getting ready for a BBQ shower that I'm hosting for Josh and Jessy.

The BBQ will be a good time. Friends and Family gathering together...we even plan to set up for karaoke.

My brother is coming to town to help me figure out my next steps regarding clean up and all for the beach house. He's been doing some stuff over the phone. I'm looking forward to his visit and for the help.

Hope your week will be eventful and happy. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some new pictures to post for you.

Until next time...Be good...Robin

No comments: