Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Visit With Hayden

Today we had a visit with Hayden. Jessy, Josh, Tammy and I were all there for Jessy's 3/D Ultrasound of Hayden. It's so amazing what they can do now compared when I had children. It was so neat to be able to see that little grand daughter of mine.

Here is that sweet baby girl with her hand near her face. I do think she's gonna look like her mom. She does have Joshua's forehead... that is a Harris trademark...poor little thing.

And again the sweet baby girl. I think all she wanted to do was to sleep and be left alone.


And with her hand over her eyes saying come on family...can't a Princess get any sleep around here.

The technician did say she has A LOT of hair...that will be something new for us. It's exciting. She said, don't buy the head bands...she has enough hair and it's thick we can go straight to the bows. How fun...I can't wait!

Saturday we are having a BBQ Sower for Josh and Jessy so I will post some pictures sometime Sunday. Until then take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Love...Robin

1 comment:

Fonda said...

She is so cute! Sorry I will miss the shower on Saturday. Ya'll have fun!