Sunday, September 14, 2008

Before Ike

This is the back yard before Ike made his visit
Joshua and friend putting up boards on the home
This is the front porch all boarded up and ready for Ike...all porch furniture has been put up

Sorry...I posted this picture twice and can't figure out how to delete it without deleting everything and starting over...
Please look at the following post with pictures after Ike and my update on what happened during and after Ike.
I will post again when I have something new to report.
The latest report is that Jennifer has power so I think tomorrow we are going to leave Corpus and head to the beach house and then head back to her house. I will stay with her until my power lines and power have been restored.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Oh my gosh! I am so thankful that you guys are okay! You said war zone in your text message...and I see what you mean. I am glad that you and Jenn are doing well in Corpus. I have not been able to get through on your cell. Mine works sporadically. Sometimes I get three or four text messages all at once. Let me know when you are headed back to town. Love you, girl!