Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day In Texas

Today we were blessed with snow.
Not that often here in the Houston area that we are blessed with more than one season.
It was a pretty day though almost freezing.
Below is a picture of my house with some snow. And here's Bailey running around in it.
When he first saw the snow falling from the sky he barked and barked and barked.
Haven't posted much...between settling in to the new house and getting things in it's proper place and spending time with Grand-babies and just every day life.....
things have just been busy.
The Grand-babies are growing like weeds. I wanted to share some pictures but then I decided not too...not sure what pictures I plan to use in my Christmas card so you'll just need to wait...I don't want you to see anything before your suppose too.
I need to get my Christmas shopping done...I don't have much to do but really none has been started...I have one thing each for the babies and then one for a friend and that's it...most of my shopping has been for the house.
Enjoy your Holiday Season.

No comments: