Monday, December 27, 2010

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

I just have to share the cutest story with you....let me set the stage...2 weeks ago I went to my friend Stacy's house for a baby shower for her daughter Tara that Stacy and her daughter Tressa were hosting...Colton, my 4 year old grandson went with me...he doesn't call me Grandma...my Grandma name from him is "Muggy"....

So....Christmas evening Tammy and family came over, Colton wanted to spend the night so spend the night he did...next day we were playing in the game room and out of nowhere he says....Muggy, I don't like it when people call you miss Robin, when we went to Te'a's house (what he calls Stacy) that big girl called you Miss Robin, I just want people to call you Muggy, Te'a didn't call you Miss Robin, she called you Muggy, I just want you to be Muggy not Miss Robin.

Now how sweet was that...it was either Tara or Tressa that called me Miss Robin, they have since they were little just as my kids call Stacy, Miss Stacy and Fonda, Miss Fonda etc....just something you grow up doing and then it sticks...

It's just so funny that 2 weeks later that is what was on his mind...Grand-babies are just the best!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I love it!!!! He is such a cutie!

Robin said...

i love how their little minds think

Unknown said...

noted... when I come in the store this week you I will call you muggy ;)

Fonda said...

Sweet! To him you will always (and only) be Muggy!

Unknown said...

So yesterday Colton randomly said "I don't like it when people call Muggy Mrs. Robin. There is only one Mrs. Robin!" The director at the preschool is named Mrs. Robin, who he was referring to, so there is the explanation. :)