Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

Saturday afternoon I sent Fonda a last minute text and said...I know it's last minute but I get off at 2 and was planning to go to Garden Ridge...do you wanna join me and do a late lunch early dinner.
I was sure she would be busy and would have to decline but I was so happy when her text said...
I was just thinking about you and yes I'll join you.

I was wanting to get some scarecrows...I was in the mood to decorate for fall. So I loaded up with scarecrows of all shapes and sizes...Fonda found her some Halloween decorations...then it was time to check out and head to eat and have some girl talk.

Afterwards we went our separate ways but before heading home I stopped at the garden center and picked up some pumpkins....23 large and 9 small....if my grand-babies don't make it to the pumpkin patch this year they can come over here and pick out a pumpkin.

So...yesterday I decorated the front yard which took forever...after each item I put in the ground I would have to walk to the street to see how the view was....I think I re-arranged it all 4 different times.
Here is the end result.


Today I did my back yard as well...it faces the lake so it's open to see...I didn't get pictures but tomorrow I will and will post those as well.

Thanks for the wonderful play time Fonda!

"Happy Fall Y'all"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great you did a wonderful job!!! Love the pumpkins and scarecrows...the kids will love it

Happy Fall
Brenda

Stacy said...

it looks great! and now we have cooler weather that makes it even more like fall!!!

Fonda said...

Girl, it was my PLEASURE! And that yard is GORGEOUS!!! I think I noticed a few large pumpkins that look a lot like Round Top...is it true? If not from your store...where in the world did you get them? I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your yard. Where did you get the giant pumpkins in your flower bed? I think I will have to steal some of your ideas.

Rita

Anonymous said...

You deserve yard of the month! :D

-Peter