Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflections

So...this year I made no resolutions but what I called Reflections.
One of these reflections was to reflect on things that are or not in my life and around me, rather they be human or not... and make the change,

Yesterday I was invited to join a on line facebook bible study to read through the bible in a year,

There Reflection One came to light.
You need God in your life more than He is...You need to spend time with Him by being in His Word....
Daily!!!!

So thank you friend for inviting me to join this group where accountability lies so I can stay in His Word....

DAILY!!!

Hopefully I will be able to share more Reflections with you in the coming days and months.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Oh, Robin, how I needed to hear this today! I have been feeling overwhelmed to make that commitment for fear of failure. But, I was just reminded in another blog post that perfection is not the goal...growing closer to and being open to the Lord is! Love ya!

Brenda said...

Robin this realy touch me cause I had been out this-week and heard resolutions and this time I listen and thought about it carefully. I do like the word reflection how sweet it sounds! You will have a wonderful year with God, I look forward to more of your 2012 reflections.

Love
Brenda

.