Sunday, May 5, 2013

Friday Night Fun


Friday night we went to 
The Arena Theater
and saw Trace Adkins.
 Kelley came and was my date...she's such a great friend!
 While Fonda and Stacy brought their husbands, Jim and Albert.
We all had a good time.
 Trace Adkins put on a good show...I was surprise he didn't really interact with the crowd, he sang and smiled....I had never seen him in a concert before but I think I was expecting a little more but he did put on a good show. He's tall but not as built as he seems, he's  a lot smaller built than I would of guessed but them jeans were pretty skin tight.
 Next on the agenda...Tim McGraw in June, Bruno Mars in August and my Kid Rock in September...
going to Tampa to see that one with my cousins and make a quick trip to see my mom.

I do love a  good concert!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Jim thought the same thing about him not looking nearly as built as on television. I don't know that I would go to see him again...but I had a great time with you guys! I finally posted today. If I'd known you already had posted I'd have just linkied to yours!