Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Treats

Yesterday was Halloween and I had 3 different sets of visitors throughout the day.
Such a fun day seeing the family and all the grand-babies dressed in their Halloween costumes.
So...today is your lucky day cause I have pictures to share with you.
Enjoy!
Here's Liam
My Little Turtle Such a cutie pie
and growing so fast
he had lots of fun trying to get all his goodies out of his pumpkin
we'll have to watch him come Christmas
Then there's Colton
My Little Pirate
here he is with his pirate face...one eye closed and he's saying
Arrggggg

So cute when he came into the house and saw the pumpkins sitting on the table....his response was...Oh...presents!
Such a cute little pirate
My Little Pirate with his sister and My Little Lady Bug

Then there's Tayler
My Little Lady Bug
The cutest little bug I've ever seen

and like any little girl...had to change her outfit into her Halloween tutu
And then there was Hayden
My Little Tinkerbell
she had been to the pumpkin patch earlier and brought her pumpkin to show her Grams
She really liked her little puppy dog that was in her pumpkin
Just too cute!
and look at me....I can walk!
I know Tinkerbell is suppose to fly but walking is a pretty big deal.
Hope you had a
Happy Halloween
And not to be braggin' (okay...maybe I am) but I just have the
CUTEST
Grand-babies there ever was!

4 comments:

August said...

Awww... they are so cute and adorable!

Robin said...

thanks but I already knew that...but it's nice hearing it from others...sorry...I'm a conceeded Grams, can't help it

Charlee said...

Oh they are so precious and as their Aunt I never get tired of seeing them THANKS for the precious pics

Stacy said...

awesome pics!!! what cuties!!