Monday, November 9, 2009

I Have Graduated

From the bedroom to the couch that is. Just an hour ago my couch for the living room arrived...now I can stop hanging out in the bedroom and watching TV in there and be out in a more common room.

It's AMAZING the difference a couch makes. Bless the person that invented the couch.

Now as I'm sitting on my nice comfy couch I can see my kitchen and breakfast nook area in a whole different light...looks pretty nice.

Now it's time to accessorize.

I'm just so happy that I had to share. I feel like a kid. Ha! Can't wait for y'all to see it when it's all done.

I have already started to decorate for Christmas. I figure no reason to decorate just to put it away for the holidays so I'm doing holiday decorating as I go. I just may put my tree up this weekend, Ha! I like a tree up by Thanksgiving so this way I'll be right on time.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

yeah - can't wait to sit on it! :)