Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Checkin' In

Hello All....Not much goin' on but wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm wanting to write something at least once a week regardless if there is anything new to report or not. As my mother in law use to say..."Don't know if I know anything new or different"...that's me at the moment.

Grand-babies are good...some have colds and some are getting over colds. We've had such a yucky winter that I am so looking forward to spring and summer...now when it's over 100 degrees remind me of this past winter. Just tired of rain and cold. Can't remember the last time we had so much rain and cold days. It's like where is the sun? This isn't Seattle.

All the rain though has showed me things that need to be done in my back yard, so that is the next project. Always something.

In 5 days I leave with my girls on our annual Grandma's Gone Wild trip....this year our destination is LA. We'll be staying in Santa Monica along the beach and by the pier. So looking forward to our get away. Once I get back it will be time to get the beach house ready for the spring...I have a little work that needs to be done there as well. Always work! Ugg!

I know I haven't posted pictures of the grand-babies in a while but I will try and do it soon. After my trip I'm sure I'll have plenty to share...Until then, be safe and be good.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I saw it today! The sun! It was beautiful...but it was setting. I am tired of the rain too! The good news is that when Jim cleaned out the culvert, the water in our yard went way down.