Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favorite Boys

Last week I had Liam for 2 nights while Jenn and Paul went to Lake Charles to celebrate her birthday and their 5 year anniversary....Seems odd that my child had been married 5 years but what is really odd is that she's 27...what happened?
On the last day of Liam's stay Tammy dropped by for something and I met her outside so she didn't have to leave the kids in the truck or take them out.
Colton had already called during Liam's stay to come over and play but things were busy with Liam and Bailey (the dog) and having guys working on the yard....but when I opened his side of the door to give my baby a kiss he said....
Muggy (again, that's my grandma name he calls me) I want to stay at your house...I was like Muggy has things to do I don't know if I can take you home later.... again I hear, Muggy I just wanna stay at your house I don't like my house, I like your house... anyway, after a couple minutes I of course gave in, he knows at such a young age how to pull those heart strings. Saying no is very hard for me to do. So...we spent a lot of time in the playroom...did I tell you I love having a playroom in the house....best thing I did in the house was to make a playroom.
Above Colton coloring...something he loves to do...I wonder if he'll be an artist?
And above Cousins showing the love...it was cute...Colton would go to give Liam a kiss and Liam would take both hands to Colton's face and open his mouth wide as babies do for a big kiss but my camera would never flash quick enough to capture it....then Liam went from wanting to kiss to grabbing Colton's head and pulling hair...that was when affectionate time was over.

Then we played peek a boo and both boys were loving it...putting covers over the face and pulling down for peek a boo.
Love those boys!
Being a Grams (aka Muggy) is the BEST!!!!
Just wanted to update you on the babies...next I'll have some pictures of the girls.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

How cute! I can't believe how Liam has grown since auction. Sounds like you have been busy, Muggy. Will I see you Friday night?

Stacy said...

That is so precious! They look so happy and like they are having such a great time! How fun, Muggy! :)