Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On The Road Again

Crazy...that is what my life seems to be at the moment...One Big Crazy!

I'm trying to get my house cleaned and get myself packed. Tomorrow I head for Florida to see my mom. Also planning a dinner so I can see other family members as well while I'm there. I will be staying on Clearwater Beach...I have to make this a mini vacation and stuck in Tampa (where my mom lives)....I'm bring her to the beach.

This trip I do not plan on bringing my lap top as I think I may be too busy to post and such....so once I'm back I will update you.

Still starting up a business....more on that as well.

To my lovely friend Fonda...regarding your blog challenge...all I can say is...I will try. And as far as the question...what does summer mean...at this very moment it means...Crazy and Hot!!!!

Enjoy your week.

4 comments:

Fonda said...

Girl, you crack me up!!! Have fun in Florida...and let's catch up when you get back. It seems like FOREVER!

Robin said...

I'm glad I could amuse you...lol...yes...get together for sure...love you

August said...

Have a great time with your Mom.

Allen and Rita Smith said...

Have fun catching up with friends and family!! Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.