Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun Day At Muggy's

Last Sunday Colton and Tayler came over for a visit and we had a fun day of play. I actually tried last week posting pictures and a write up of our day but some how posted it wrong and wasn't able to transfer the post so instead of searching for my words again I'm just gonna share the pictures. You'll have to wait for my Easter post to read me speak.

Colton so handsome and Tayler so beautiful....took me forever to get that one picture of her...as soon as she sat down she would hop back up...she loves outside so much she just couldn't sit still.

I just love this picture of the 2 of them...they both seem to be in their own little world or they are thinking about how much they love their Muggy.

It was a beautiful day spent with special babies.


No comments: