Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where To Begin

Life has been so different since opening the store that I'm still trying to get use to what my new life is.

Sometimes I want to post on the blog but then I think...what did I do to share that didn't involve work...

after all, I don't want to bore anyone if I don't have too. I have pictures to share of the grand-babies with their goodies from my trip to Boston...

I was waiting to post them until I could get pictures of all the babies.

Above is Colton with his Lobster hat and below with his Paul Revere hat.

Ever since Colton was a baby and I travelled somewhere I always brought him home a hat from where I've been....now every time I go to a new place I look for a hat. Looks like that is being trickled down to the other grand-babies too. Above is Tayler in Colton's Paul Revere hat...she wanted nothing to do with her Lobster hat, she wanted the Revere one....only if I would of known...next time they all get the same regardless boy or girl. but she did like drinking out of her new Lobster straw cup. Now Liam liked the Lobster hat but refused to put on the Paul Revere hat, he would push it away if it got near him and if we did get it on him it was off before the picture could snap and you could get your hand off the hat...go figure...scary Lobster -vs- black hat
he also enjoyed the Lobster cup....no worries...pictures of Hayden to soon follow below.

Last Sunday went to the last performance of the rodeo with my girls...Fonda and Stacy...I did have pictures to share BUT I forgot the memory card so the pictures are on my camera and I have no way at this time to transfer them to my computer....let this be a lesson...when you buy a camera and you get all those gadgets with it... don't throw them away thinking all you need is the camera and a memory card...you may end up with pictures without a memory card....Just sayin'.

Then this past week I had tickets for a Rockets game with a behind the scenes tour.

I won the tickets in an auction and had planned to give them to the sports lover in the family, my son in law Paul but he couldn't go so I decided to try something new and attend a game...had a good time but not sure basketball is my game.

Above is Luis Scola practicing....it's funny he always had his hands in his hair keeping it out of his face...if his hands weren't on the ball they were in his hair.
Stacy and Albert joined me for the game.
And there's a picture of #44 Chuck Hayes...during our tour we were in one of the bars outside of the locker rooms and right off the court...our guide was taking us across the hall to another location when as I was crossing from one end to the other, here came this guy running about a 100 miles an hour ...it all happened so fast you didn't know if you should go forwards, backwards or stand still so I just stood still in hopes I would not be road kill....

you could here the squeak of tennis shoes trying to come to a halt and all of a sudden this big dude had me by my arms and it was" hello"...It was Chuck Hayes and he was able to stop....a little freaky but cool at the same time.

And here is Miss Hayden who showed up yesterday. I haven't seen her in a couple months and it was obvious by her stand off-ish ways...but then again she has never been the affectionate one.

I couldn't get her to put her Lobster hat on but she did like the Lobster cup with just a little soda.

This little girl is really starting to grow and looking more and more like Josh.


So...that wraps up the week except for all the work days....today on my agenda is cleaning out my garage...I want to trade my Yukon in and before I do I need to have my garage cleaned out so I will have a place to park it... the garage since the holidays has become a place of...I'll figure where it goes later and things from the store as well...Tomorrow I will do a little work at the store while we are still closed on Mondays...the following Monday we start to be open on Mondays.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for letting me share with you...especially pictures of my beautiful grand-babies.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... matt had a run in with chuck hayes llast week too, except matt pulled him over one night after a game :). Love the pictures of your grandbabies, they are so cute!

Unknown said...

I think it's hard to tell who she looks like more. She has Josh's skin color but Jessy's round face.

Brenda said...

yes chuck h is big when Sam and i was standing with him i looked up at his height and told him your tall.

so glad to see your post

Stacy said...

What cute hats and grandbabies you have!!!

The game was fun and it was cute watching you just stand there as Chuck came running in to say "HI" to you! :)

Fonda said...

Why can I not find your pictures of Colton and Tayler? They are showing up in my reader as being on your 365 page...but I can't find them to comment.

So..here you go...cute, cute, cute! I love the static in the hair. Brooke's does that sometimes and makes us all laugh. You will have to buy Tayler one of Bailey's toys to play with!