Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Ride

Momma's New Ride It looks white but it's called Diamond White...kinds lie a pearl color...it's really pretty.
Anyway, I wet Saturday and finally got it. I have been trying for months to find the time to go and finally the time came. I'm curious to see how many miles I can put on this one...before it was driving kids here, there and everywhere putting miles on and then living in the country driving back and forth to town...now that I live where everything is convenient and I no longer have kids to drive around I wonder how long it will take to put 100,000 on this one.

And I'm still busy with work...Christmas stuff is starting to arrive....Oh Joy!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Nice!!! But when are you going to get that car you keep talking about?

Brenda said...

Robin it is so pretty Just love those pearl colors.

Really nice! I am happy for you.