Friday, August 5, 2011

It's A Boy!

Today we welcomed the newest member of our family into the world

Noah Todd Marker

who looks just like his older brother Liam

Isn't he precious


And with his first Teddy Bear that his proud Grams bought for him

And Noah with his Grams


I couldn't help but think of Todd today as I know how proud he would of been to of had 2 beautiful princesses and 3 strapping' young boys as his grandsons..I can picture it now...rides on the golf cart, fish in the pond, dozier rides, hnting and fishing lessons, doing something on the land...

He would be proud...I know I am...and so thankful....

Welcome to our family my dear Noah.

And a special note to my beloved friend whom was on my mind and in my heart all day today, I love you and in the mist of sorrow there is joy....just hold on...

5 comments:

Brenda K said...

What a strong name yes beautiful post sweet baby :)
Brenda Kenney
Congrats!

Fonda said...

When I saw the picture of him and Jenn on Facebook yesterday, I thought he looked a lot like Liam.
In these pictures it is even more obvious.

Isn't it strange how the joy and the sorrow intermingle so easily. I know that Todd would have been proud of all of the grandchildren...just as I am now reminded of how special and precious each one really is.

We love you all and are rejoicing with you, just as I know we remain in your thoughts and prayers in our sorrow.

Stacy said...

He is so very precious - congrats to Paul and Jenn on their new little one!

I love his name! Can't wait to see him!

The joy and the sorrow can be intermingled so very easily what a week we have had.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this post. CONGRATULAIONS on a new grandbaby!! They are absolutely the most children in the entire world.

I didn't know your husband, but I'm sure he would have been a proud grandfather to these wonderful grandchildren.

Have fun with Noah and the rest of your grands!!!

Rita

Anonymous said...

Should have reread by post before I published it.

Should have read - They are absolutely the most precious children in the world.

Rita