Monday, August 8, 2011

Exhausted Love

Wow...it's been a long weekend but a good one....though I'm tired and wore out I do enjoy spending time with my grand-babies, especially when they can get together and play as well...today I still had Liam.... Colton and Tayler joined us while Tammy had a test she needed to take. After breakfast we headed into the play room where coloring was on the top of the to do list. Above my sweet Colton who is just growing up way to fast...hard to believe in just 3 months he will be 5...where has the time gone.? And these 2 cuties sat together and colored, Tayler and Liam. Aren't they just adorable

This evening I went over to Jenn's, she was released this afternoon from the hospital and got to spend some time with Noah...I got to hold him, feed him and just love him...he's such a sweetheart

Nothing like the love of grand-babies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of Tayler and Liam. They are so adorable. They really could pass for twins.

Anonymous said...

Is that Colton coloring with a marker on white carpet? He must be an excellent colorer.

I love the idea of celebrating Liam as a big brother. I will definitely have to keep that in mind for any future grandchildren I may have.

Congratulation Big Bro!!

Rita