Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Today we celebrate The Resurrection of Our Lord and Savior
To Him be All the glory
and to Him.... thank you for your sacrifice to one who is not worthy.

Now I would like to share some photos of the grandchildren...

Easter Baskets waiting for the arrival of grandchildren
 Noah and Liam were the first to arrive
 then Tayler and Colton
 and then Miss Hayden
 after taking some pictures it was time to get the egg hunt going...which I must say went pretty fast this year....last year I had a ton of eggs and really it was too many and this year I felt like there wasn't enough...so next year I think I will have a ton and just let them have at it instead of making sure everyone got their fair amount
 above is Colton with the large eggs...I did have small ones too...
and Liam below.
It's hard getting the kids to look for a picture when they are too busy focusing on the eggs....but they do make great pictures.
 Tayler
 Hayden
and though Noah was a little small this year to get in on the egg finding action he enjoyed playing with Liam's eggs...he was making all kinds of noise...too cute!
 Just lovin' the egg
 and here is the best picture of all 5...so hard to get 5 together, to sit still, to look at camera, to smile, etc...but here it is...this is actually the first picture of all 5 together...
Happy Easter!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

so very cute!!! I love them all on the couch!

Fonda said...

Such cute grandbabies. I gotta know, what was in the "Grams/Muggy/Grandma Special Egg"?

Anonymous said...

Where did you get such HUGE eggs for the yard? I want to get some for next year. Those grands are so precious. I can not believe how big they are getting. I think I was at Liam's baby shower.

We are coming to Waller for Bri's reception, so I hope to see you there.

Rita