Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas...Come and Gone

Christmas this year was a little different.
Jenn and family left on the 20th for Ohio to see Paul's side of the family....so I did Christmas early with them.
I have been so busy with the store this year (since August) that I decided I wasn't even going to decorate. Even if I wanted too I can't get into my garage to get to my Christmas stuff because of all the boxes in there that are store related.
So, since one family was going to be missing I decided I would take it easy and not do anything at my house...that was my excuse...I would go to Tammy's...but things changed some when Kyle was going to be on duty for Christmas.
I still went to Tammy's and it took me an hour (I am not exaggerating) to load up the Yukon with presents, stockings and food...something I don't plan on doing again...that was too much work on top of the other things I had to do to get ready.
Josh had came over with Hayden prior to me going to Tammy's.
I did enjoy sitting on the couch and watching the kids open their presents while drinking my poinsettia drink.
Normally with all the kids it's hard to watch them all open and get pictures..it seems like work and not relaxing, though I do enjoy it and missed it this year.
With this coming year I plan on things seeming more normal.
This past year I feel like my life has been chaotic and I don't want another year like this one.
I need some normal in my life...the old normal not the new normal.
Though Christmas was different this year,( I knew that one day it would happen...it's only normal when your family has their own family) I did enjoy the time I had with each and everyone one.
So starting Christmas Eve night I went RELAX mode...I had planned that the time I had alone would be spent resting and chillin'...I have been so busy that I just wanted to chill and chill is what I have been doing....I'm still in my pajamas as I write this.
The store was closed today for a much needed day at rest and tomorrow we start all over again. I'm hoping tomorrow I will have a new fresh outlook.
Below are just a few pictures....

 Liam and Noah
Noah
 I had new stockings this year for all the kids cause I couldn't get to my Christmas stuff in the garage...they were big this year as you can see the stocking is a little bigger than Noah.
 Liam
 or should I say Dr. Liam...he had played with a doctor set Hayden had some time back that I knew he would like this...he went straight to taking blood pressure results.
 Noah and his new drum...not sure if Jenn is gonna like it but Noah sure did...he made noise as he banged on it...too cute!
 Dr. Liam opening his presents
 Hayden and the stocking
 Hayden opening her goodies
 and her doll with her name on it
 and then the fun doll
 Me with Tayler and Colton and the present they made me...Colton painted and drew the tree while the lights going around the frame are Tayler's finger prints...such a cute present and I loved it....it's in my living room proudly displayed.
 Colton opening presents
 Tayler opening presents
 and Tayler with her new doll
 Colton and Tayler opening up a joint gift
 Colton and his Christmas load
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a Blessed New Year.


No comments: