Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry Christmas From Mine To Yours

This year I haven't taken the easy way out on all things,

No decorating this year...Jenn and family are going to Ohio for Christmas to see Paul's side of the family.

I've been so busy at work and Christmas there started early.

So, I will see Tammy and her family at her house Christmas Eve and then I will see Josh and Hayden.

 But.. I just couldn't resist the Christmas card, though not many send them out anymore.
So, I decided to do an e-card...after all, isn't everything done over the Internet or through a cell phone?

So, here it is...my Christmas card including those I love (minus the son in laws)... my children an their children, my beautiful grandchildren.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Very cute! love the one of you hanging out the window! :)

Also love those grandbabies!