Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Good Times With Friends

Saturday September 28th
Destination...Woodlands Pavilion
To See Who?
Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert
 Kelley, myself, Jeanette, Brianne, Fonda, Meagan and Stacy getting ready to head out.
It was a good night with friends and a great time had by all.
 We had Pit tickets...my first time to do pit...tho' it was good I got a little tired standing on my feet.
I usually have a good seat at a concert and usually stand the whole time but having those intermission time slots between acts does make a difference and when there's a slow song where you just wanna sit and take it in....I needed that time....but still...a great show.
 Miranda is beautiful....did a good show as did Dierks.
 I hate to say it but that was my last concert of 2013.
Good Night Texas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last concert?!?!? You still have the rest of October, and all of November and December to go.

Rita

Robin said...

Rita..4th quarter is so busy for me plus trying to move in all of this, I can barely keep my head above water..plus there is no one else I wanna see coming to town between now and the end of the year, plus it will just make the next show all that much sweeter :)

Anonymous said...

I can understand that. Love the pool area at your new place. I thought once the kids moved out things would slow down but it seems to speed up. I'm busier now than when the kids were home.

Rita