Monday, September 30, 2013

A New Chapter

This past Wednesday I closed on a new home for me.
For some time I have been contemplating about moving, down sizing a little and just wasn't really in love with my home.

It served it's purpose during the time that I needed it to.
I moved quickly when I bought it.

This time around I had been looking for some time.
I didn't tell anyone as I just wanted to do this on my own with no comments good or bad to cloud my mind.

Then after our family vacation in Florida I knew when and if I found a home I wanted it to have a pool. Something I'm surprised at my age I wanted but that's what I wanted and I wasn't sure I really liked the home I was in enough to go through the expense of adding one.

So I found this home in the neighborhood I really wanted...I'm still surprised I found it but so happy I did.
 Above is the front of the home and below is a shot of the pool.
I'm really looking forward to decorating this area the most and making it the perfect oasis.
I have a few small things I want to do in the home before moving my furniture in and I have a lot on my plate right now that the goal is to be moved in by the middle of the October at the latest and then to have my other home put on the market.

Can't wait to have you over for a pool party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! The pool area is magnificent!! I love that it is enclosed but yet open too. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Rita