Monday, May 19, 2014

Love Run A Muk

Well this post will not turn out as I intended it to be...I downloaded a lot of pictures and made several collages out of them to make my post without having so many pictures to go through....
they were saved to my computer and now they are gone...it took me hours to do and I am not doing that again...so I pulled together some pictures and this will have to do.
So upset!

It was April 18th...went out to Bud and Teri's for a pre-wedding celebration at their bay house...drinks, bbq and had a great time celebrating two special people.

Below the happy couple
Teri and Bud
Myself and Teri
Friends since 1970-something!
Love her!
 They had great entertainment....a friend of Bud's from school days.
Next time I have a party and need music, he will be the man.
Next day April 19th
Teri and Bud become One....what a special day.
That evening there was a celebration on the beach (we were in Matagorda)
was a beautiful day after all that cold weather we had...
as the sun began to go down we had a bon-fire
New friends were made
 and more new friends...was a great day
 Below myself and Laura (my ex-sister in law) but always my friend...
she joined me for the wedding and the honeymoon cruise we were about to embark on.
There was a set number of people invited to a small wedding celebration and then those to join and celebrate with a week long cruise with stops in Honduras, Belize and Cozumel
On Sunday April 20th we embarked on The Carnival Magic
 on the balcony of our ocean suite leaving Galveston
 That evening after boarding we all met for a ship wedding reception and then dinner in the main dining room...afterwards we took pictures around the ship....heres one of my favorites with my bestie Stacy...Oh...and Stacy and Albert joined us for the honeymoon cruise...our rooms were just 2 doors down from each other.
Our first port was Honduras...we took this gondola type ride across to the beach area and hung out and had drinks until it was time to do our zip lining.
YES...zip lining...those that know me well know I don't like heights and things that could break and fall etc...like this gondola ride was a little freaky.
 Zip lining was okay...I'm glad I did it but I will never do it again...I never relaxed...always scared...my hands hurt so bad from having a death grip on 13 different lines.
 A view from the gondola sky ride and me below having a little fun...I like fun on the ground.
Our second port was Belize
Bud, Teri, myself, Laura, Stacy and Albert.
We just stayed in port, had a view drinks, did a little shopping and then headed back to the ship and hung out in the pool while everyone was in port.
Great day!
Our next port was Cozumel...we went to a place called Mr Sancho's.\It was a very cool beach resort.
We relaxed, we drank, we ate, we had a fish pedicure where little fish eat the dead skin off your feet..
Laura rode a horse on the beach, I played with parrots (another thing that freaks me out...haha) and then Stacy and Laura rode a jet ski while Albert and I just chilled.
 We had a great time on the ship...made new friends...enjoyed our waiters we had every night...it was a fun filled week...thanks for the memories Teri, Bud, Laura, Stacy, Albert and to the new friends I made.

No comments: