Sunday, May 18, 2014

Easter 2014


This year we celebrated Easter at my house but a week early.
I was leaving on a cruise that left Easter Sunday and I so love doing a egg hunt for the grand-babies that we just did it a week early.

Of course as for all egg hunts we had planned to do it outside but we had some rain move in and made everything nice and wet that we did it inside.
Wasn't my favorite choice but the kids didn't notice at all...they still enjoyed rounding up their eggs and filling their buckets to the top.
 First we had lunch and then we had our egg hunt and opened our Easter baskets.
It's hard keeping up with 5 children and getting their pictures and watch what they are doing.
For some reason this year I didn't get a lot of pictures and half weren't that good.
I will have to pay attention more next time or have someone else be the picture taker with my camera.
 Above Liam with his bucket of eggs and below Hayden and Liam having some Easter fun...
I love that picture
 My oldest grandson (and child) seeing what treasures awaits inside his eggs
 and my pretty princess Tayler looking for treasures as well
 Hayden with her Easter basket of goodies, another one of my princesses
 Noah finding treasure...he loved the eggs with money...when he got the dollars he would hold it up and yell dollar dollar
 I didn't know how many eggs had dollars in them as I  just filled them as I had dollars and surprisingly enough all grand-babies collected around the same amount of money within just a couple dollars...so that worked out nicely...this was the first year that I had money to the eggs and it was a hit.
I hadn't done it before cause I didn't think they really grasped the idea of the money but this year they all did...so money eggs it will be!
 Tayler above and Liam below opening up their Easter baskets
 Colton getting ready to open his basket but Muggy must take a picture first
 and Hayden opening hers as well...what goodies will they find?
Noah all done with his basket and now sitting in his ...they are a good size basket...nice and big and holds a lot as you can see by this 2 1/2 year old.
After a little visit it was time for everyone to leave and then the house became....
QUITE!
I love holidays with the grand-babies....I wanna soak up as much as I can...
Just love them!

No comments: