Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Gone...Wedding On

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a good time...it was noisy but it was good. Hayden slept most of the time and most of that time was on me...I didn't mind. Colton enjoyed opening a present and then running off to open another. I think he liked the novelty candy/toy that was in his stocking the most. You pressed a button and it had like a fan that turned and blowed air and lights came on.
The more people you get in the house, especially opening presents there will be a little chaos but was still an enjoyable time. Present opening seemed like it took forever though. The kids were over for several hours. It's amazing that when they leave you can tell exactly how noisy it was because everything now is so quite.
Before Colton got ready to go we were taking pictures and he finally decided he was say cheese for a picture and actually pose. Here is the result of that cheese picture with both of my beautiful grandchildren below. I wonder how next years pose will be with 4 grandchildren? I can hardley wait.
Now that Christmas is over we can put ALL of our attention and focus on Tammy's wedding...after all it's only 9 days away and still it seems like so much to do.
Today the girls have their last dress fitting and should still be interesting since 2 are pregnant and one just had her baby a month ago.
Hopefully it all come together ....there really isn't any choice.
I'm hoping to post again before the wedding but if not I will do so afterwards...hopefully...I will have Colton that Sunday evening after the wedding until Friday evening.
Have a Wonderful New Year!
Robin

No comments: