Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pregnancy News!

And it's NOT me!

Now that the cat is out of the bag per say I can officially announce that Jennifer and Paul are expecting their first child due July 2nd and Tammy and Kyle and expecting baby #2 June 25th...as you can see they are one week apart. Should be interesting.

We had held off at first saying anything as we were trying to get past the wedding and Jen wanted to wait to get past her first 3 months ...plus she didn't want to take away from Tammy's wedding day and activities. Anyway...regardless the reasons it matters no more...all I know is that this summer I will be a grandmother to 4 grand-babies.

CRAZY!!!! I just don't feel old enough to be a grandmother 4 times but I will say...it's a lot of fun...I do love the grand-babies.

So...that's my news of the week...Enjoy!

Robin

2 comments:

August said...

Congratulations Robin!!!

Robin said...

Thanks...stay tuned...Hope your enjoying your new home...