Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Hussle and Bussle of the Holidays

Hoping that your done with your holiday shopping or soon will be...I thought I was done or really close to it when I decided to sit down and wrap all I had gotten just to discover I was a lot more short than I had thought...how could I of over looked on of my children....I just couldn't understand it.

Usually by this time I'm all done with my shopping while those last minute shoppers are out searching for the perfect gift...well....today I spent my afternoon shopping. Now I'm close to being done...one quick run in the morning to the mall and I'm done. I know ...the mall...who wants to go to the mall the Friday before Christmas? I'm hoping to be there when they open, go into the store I need to go into, get what I need and get out before shoppers are searching for a place to park.

So...for those of you who have not yet finished your shopping...HURRY! and for those of you that have I TOAST you...you did good. Tomorrow I plan to be done shopping and the wrapping as well. I have plans for my friend and neighbor to join me on the porch for a holiday drink this weekend...feel free to join us as we unwind and prepare for the holiday.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: