Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day Of Thanksgiving

Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought my post today would be about Thanksgiving
and not the turkey kind. I am thankful for my beautiful children....blessed is an under statement.
They are my world. A love a Mother has for her Children does not decrease as they grow older it only deepens. I am so proud and thankful. I am thankful for the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. I could not imagine life without them.
There is no other feeling like it.

I am thankful for the friends in my life....but especially for...
Kelley, Fonda, Stacy and Teri.
All very different and each who bring something very special to my life.
My world would be so different without these special people in my life.
Not sure I would be able to survive without them in my world.
I am thankful for friends of my youth that I have reconnected with....sometimes moving backwards is a good thing.
I am thankful for extented family those still here and the times I had with those no longer with us but not forgotten.
I am thankful for my mother whom I wish were closer and for a my brother
whom I always didn't appreciate growing up but now appreciate and love more than I could say.
Though bitter sweet I am thankful for the time I was a wife. It's true what they say....
You don't realize what you got til it's gone.
I'm thankful for a new start in life.

I'm thankful that My God loves me unconditionally.

Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love you! I am so thankful for you and how 19 years ago the Lord brought us together as friends!

Brenda said...

I am so thankful God has blessed your life with so many Loves and thanksgivings. Eph 3:20


Brenda

Fonda said...

And I am thankful for you, my friend. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love each of those photos of the kids!

We need to catch up soon!