Friday, November 26, 2010

November Birthdays

Happy Birthday Colton!
Colton turned 4 on November 5th...my, where has the time gone? Look at that sweet face....he's just precious!
Colton got to go to Sea World for his 4th Birthday so when he got back home he came over to get his presents from me....he was so cute when he got here...he took my hand and said...Muggy, you got presents for me?
Of course Muggy had presents for him.

Happy Birthday Hayden!
Hayden turned 2 on November 17th

I met Hayden and her family at Gringos to have a birthday dinner with Hayden and to give her, her birthday presents. Look how grown up she looks in her leggings and boots.
You know when you reach 2 sometimes going out to dinner can be a challenge.
It didn't take long for Hayden to become antsy so it was time to open presents.

Hayden loved her baby doll, after opening it she didn't want to open any more....she was happy.
Other November happenings...
Happy 1 year anniversary to Josh and Jessy
Happy Birthday to my Mom
Happy Birthday to my son in law Kyle
And if I forgot anyone...Happy To You Too!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Love these pics! Colton's smile is priceless...and Miss Priss Hayden! She looks like a little fashion plate!