Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Disney On Ice

This past Sunday I took the grand-babies to see Disney On Ice.....something I had planned for the last couple of months.I bought tickets that were front row side center...I figured being that close up they would be occupied and not distracted by anyone around us.
It was a good call.
I knew Colton would be fine and figured Hayden would be as well but was a little unsure with Tayler and Liam but thought they would be fine because of the others.
They were good.
 During intermission...Jenn timed it just right....before intermission she went and got pizza for everyone (it was dinner time) so the kids were able to eat while there was a 15 minute break.
The grand-babies were very much catered too and they should be.
They ate, they laughed...they had fun.
These hats came with their cotton candy as they should have since cotton candy was $10 a bag
They all loved Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
as well as Minnie and Goofy....can't wait for that Disney World trip.
Off to Neverland
Captain Hook....all the kids got swords with Peter Pan on it
Getting close to the end...kids were excited to see all the characters at once and loved the music as they danced.
Above Tayler and Liam and Hayden below....they loved their view
Colton and Liam
And Disney On Ice comes to an end...I left the house with $800 cash and I think I came home with $120...t-shirts...hats...swords (2 kinds)...lemonade in a souvenir cup..bottled water....popcorn...pizza....stuffed animals....
PRICELESS!!!!!

I would do it all again to spend sometime with my kids and grand-babies and see their happy little faces.

3 comments:

Fonda said...

OH, so much fun!! And I love the Nemo hats that came with the cotton candy! Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed it, too. Thanks!!! It was very fun and seats could not have been better!

Tammy (for some reason it is not letting post under my account)

Unknown said...

Looks liek you guys had a blast! We took Brooke to Princesses on Ice and she LOVED it. Disney sure knows how to put on a great show.