Monday, November 14, 2011

A Whirlwind Never Ending

Wow....Life is crazy busy..I so need to find a balance.
Who would of thought at my age I would not have that down by now.

Weekend before last we did The SugarPlum market where we set up a booth and sold items from our store. It's a lot of work,especially when you have a store and your trying to get ready for the holidays and for your 1 year birthday of being in business....

But some how we pulled it off! and it was a success.

During that weekend my oldest grandson Colton turned 5...it's a belated shout out on this blog but I did call my baby to sing him the birthday song and the day after his birthday I took him out for a birthday lunch with his family. We went to Texas Roadhouse where they put him on a saddle and did a birthday shout out. Colton is shy and doesn't like people looking at him as you can see in this picture but he was a trooper.

Then Colton and I headed out on our own to a trip to Toys R Us so he could pick out his own birthday presents...something I think I might start doing when the kids get to be that age...we had a lot of fun.
Then we headed to Sweet Tooth
where we had ice cream and then he was able to pick out bags of different candies.
Sweet tooth is a ice cream candy shop..kids love it.

We had a wonderful Colton and Muggy Day celebrating his special day.

Happy Birthday Colton,,,,Muggy Loves You!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Happy Birthday, Colton! Looks like y'all had a 'happy, happy day'!