Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seriously.... It's Fall????

I know it's Fall....
I know cause it's November.

I know it's Fall....
I know cause the leaves on my tree(s) are changing colors.

I know it's Fall....
I know cause Halloween has passed
and Thanksgiving is in 5 days.

By these things I know it's Fall....
then I ask...
Why????
Why is it so warm and humid outside!!!!

There...I shared my thought for the day....enjoy your fall day...though here it reminds me of summer...like the month of May or even June.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

How beautiful! Love the color of leaves.

Happy Fall and
Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Here too so humid out today.
Brenda

Stacy said...

Today feels like Fall - hoping it will stay this way for awhile!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it so hot and humid, you ask? Because I don't like the cold.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rita