Monday, May 21, 2012

Weighing In

As some of you know I am heading to Italy in July with my cousin.
Prior to deciding to go I had been thinking and knowing I needed to loose some weight for all kinds of reasons....so when the trip to Italy came up I knew this was the icing on the cake of my motivation.
So far it has been working....I'm down 22 pounds, though I will admit I can't really tell....I can in my clothing but when I actually look at myself I don't see it but I choose to believe the scale and the clothing the has become a little looser. I am down 2 sizes so I also enjoy that as well.
I'm hoping by the time time my trip comes around I will be down another 20 but I'll take 15...
So, to help me get to that number today I joined 24 hour fitness but I only did a 90 day membership, knowing in the past I have never been good with seeing it through.
I figure the 90 days will help me prior to my trip and after my trip and then we'll go from there.
Of course going to the gym is not fun alone so I joined with Tammy...she had mentioned she gets a really good deal through her insurance where she pays very little a month so that was my motivation to go ahead and do the 90 day membership since she was joining I had someone to go with.
So wish me luck these next 45 days that I will get those next 20 pounds off.
I know...boring post... just had to share...that's just how boring my life is.
Til next time...be happy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Not boring!
I am looking forward to some mother/daughter time. :)

Maybe your weightloss will help motivate me. :)

Brenda said...

Oh no not boring at all! This is exciting first a trip to Italy then your weight loss great job, wonderful post.

You can do this and you.. Enjoy your time together at the gym.

Brenda said...

Do you mind me asking what diet you started?

Robin said...

Brenda...I'm doing Nutri-System

Fonda said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl! Great news! I am so excited for you and motivated by you. Keep plugging along. You have got this!

Anonymous said...

I love lifting weights but hate the cardio stuff with a passion. I'm sure once you put your mind to it you will lose the weight you want. Good luck and have fun in Italy.

Rita

Stacy said...

I can tell that you have lost weight! Keep up the GREAT work! It is fun to go to the gym with someone - I know you and Tammy will have a great time! Sweat Buddies! lol