Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Over Memorial weekend I kept Liam and Noah for 4 nights while Jenn and Paul went to celebrate her birthday and their wedding anniversary in Napa.
Though it was a lot of work I loved the bonding it created.

 Liam really enjoyed the idea of staying with Grandma...whenever we were gonna leave the house, which was not often...he would stand off and say No Grandma, I wanna stay at Grandma's house...as soon as I reassured him he wasn't going home he was fine.
 Noah, now 10 months old is at the stage of wanting to go and not understanding why he can't do it all. He did keep me on my toes... every time I put him down he would slither away, that I finally came up with the idea of putting 2 ottomans together to block him in so i didn't have to keep getting up when he crawled out of sight.
Liam liked the idea of a fort...that's what we called it.

 And the bouts in the playroom....when we were tired of the living room we would retreat to the playroom and vise versa.
 Trying to take a picture of both boys together is not an easy task...so after several pictures they both fell over and this picture is the result...they thought falling over was cool.
They do like to rough house together, Jenn is gonna have her hands full.
 I love this picture of the boys playing together
 and more play....
 On Memorial Day Colton and Tayler came over for a play date....I think Liam was happy to have someone else to play with besides Noah and Grandma...Liam played hard that after the play date was over he fell asleep on the couch at 6:30 with a chicken nugget in his hand and slept until 8 the next morning.
 Noah also joined in with a little pool time...he loves the water.
 We had a good time...but we were all happy when Mommy and Daddy returned.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

what cute pictures! looks like you had a busy and fun weekend!! it is cute to watch them play together!