Monday, June 25, 2012

9 Days and Counting

My trip to Italy is nearing closer everyday.
In 9 days I will be getting ready to head to the airpot...land in DC....meet my cousin and board our flight to Rome, Italy.

It is warm in Italy but I will take their warm weather over Houston's warm weather any day. Today Houstons high is 102 while Rome's high is 85 and their nights in the high 60's...plus it really doesn't matter, I'll be in Rome.

Trying to figure out what I need to do to have my last minute items taken care of.  Then I still have a unfinished project at the store I need to finish and papers from market to go over before I leave.
Having a hard time getting it all togetehr...too much on my plate....but so ready to get on the big bird and excape for 2 weeks.

The weight is doing good...hoping to get 5 more off before the trip and be in a different set of numbers...wish me luck with staying on track.

Have a great week and stay cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you. I know you will have a wonderful time once you get there. Praying for no delays & good traveling and good health.

Rita

Stacy said...

fun fun fun!!! can't wait to hear all about it and don't forget to count all the steps :)