Sunday, June 17, 2012

Where To Begin....

Where to begin or do I even try....seems like life is a whirlwind....kinda tired of curve balls but starting to realize that is really just a part of life.

Lots going on with the store...some good, some not so good..guess we'll wait and see what happens.
Tuesday I leave for market so hopefully seeing new merchandise will help me get a little more motivated.

My trip to Italy is getting closer so I'm trying to put the final pieces of getting ready for that together. I am so looking forward to getting away from it all and enjoying my trip and some girl time with my cousin.

The weight loss is going good....I'm feeling better about myself...enjoying buying clothes in smaller sizes....I'm hoping to loose 10 more pounds before I leave July 4th. I've been working out with Tammy but not as much as Tammy has, wish I could.

My brother is in town visiting a friend so I saw him Thursday night when he got in and then he'll be back here later this afternoon and tomorrow before he heads back to Florida and I head to Dallas.
Thursday Tammy and the kids came over for a visit so I'll share a couple of pictures.

Tayler and Colton with their Great Uncle John
my brother....little brother at that.
 Tayler and me....I share this picture because I just love it...those who know me well know I don't really like pictures...but this one I really like...when I see this picture it reminds me of this is what I see when I look in the mirror...usually what I see in the mirror and what I see in pictures is not the same....plus Tayler really makes the picture shine.
And then myself and brother John with Colton and Tayler....they took a liking to John...a little shy at first and then they warmed up....Tayler enjoyed singing to John and they liked it when he colored with them as well.

Yesterday I had Hayden for a couple hours before we headed to Liam's birthday party
(pictures to follow in another post)
She found a tiara I had and she said....Grams, a crown...I wanna be a princess....
So I let her wear it....
If I do say so myself Princess Hayden does make a lovely princess.

Well, I guess that's it for now...until next time....
It Is What It Is

No comments: