Saturday, September 8, 2012

Grandparents Day

Friday was Grandparents Day and I was called to see if I could join Colton for lunch on Friday at school...and then that evening I got a message that Tayler was having Grandparents Day Tea at her preschool.
Tayler's was at 9 am and Colton's at 10:30 am...
 
Jenn was leaving town and both my others girls had school that day....so what do you do?
You close your store and post on facebook and put a sign in the window that you'll open at Noon cause you have Grandparents Day.
Sometimes somethings are just more important than the mighty dollar.
 Colton had called the night before to see if I could bring McDonald's to school for him..he had seen other kids with it before when parents have come to school to eat with their kids...so I said sure...I had a few extra minutes between leaving Tayler's school and getting to Colton's.
 But McDonald's doesn't serve lunch until 10:30 and Colton's lunch is at 10:30...so I went next door to Jack In The Box...he was still happy with the hamburger just the same and ate all his food.
It was a fun time spending with my babies...I have waited for a long time to attend a Grandparents Day event at school...can't wait to do that with the other ones as well.
 
Colton didn't want me leave, he wanted me to stay at school with him...and Tayler didn't want me to go either that she cried and I felt so bad...she's such a sensitive little thing.
 
I'm a blessed Muggy, Grams and Grandma to have such beautiful grandchildren.
I love you Colton, Hayden, Liam, Tayler and Noah!


1 comment:

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.