Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can I Catch A Break

All I can say is
I'm tired!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted....live has been ray and busy. I really need to find a place of happy balance...but not sure how. All I know is that I'm exhausted.

Since my last post things in the store have been so busy. Seems like I'm drowning in a sea of boxes. There have been so many deliveries at the store and just can't seem to catch up. So many items to get ready for christmas shows we committed to long ago. We started carrying clothing which is something new for us but so far has been a good fit.

It seems like the store is always being rearranged to fit the newest addition and the challenge is always trying to find the space to where it belongs.
The store was closed for two days trying to turn it into Christmas and it still wasn't completed...then it was time to do our show so the store just sits because there is know one else to finish decorating the store....I have a small staff that seems to only be able to follow direction when you stand over them or else when you come back in you just have to redo it the way you wanted in the first place.

I also have a staff that wants off during all major holidays and events which in retail or black out days...they and or the parents just don't get it...so there in lies dilemmas on what to do in the mist of your busy season.

So much going on and so many decisions to make...so tired and just fed up...can you tell? Trying not o stress about it all but it's kinda hard. I'm just tired.

Did one of our shows over the weekend...it was good but I think we've decided that was our last one for that show...plus it's too much work with having a store front.

Enough complaining....thanks for letting me vent.

The kids are good and grand babies are doing well..growing like weeds...two of them have birthdays coming up. I would share pictures but my computer is on the brink and I need to take it in...i'm on the iPad right now so still figuring all that out and the picture part I haven't dealt with yet.

Today I need to go to the store and work for a few hours and then get the uhaul unloaded from the show this weekend...I also want to give a shout out to my girls Kelley and Fonda for helping yesterday....and to Kristina that was a great babysitter as well...nice to have friends that are willing to give up their Saturday to help you out.

Well...that's about it....I'm still here...just a busy little girl....thanks for the vent time..but I guess
It Is What It Is.....

Until next time.....

No comments: