Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks...Day 30

As we end the month of giving thanks I would just like to sum it all up.
I'm thankful to God for my many blessings.
A healthy life.
A good life ...I have a roof over my head and food to eat and clothes on back...
I'm able to go out and travel when the time arises.
I have 3 beautiful children whom I love dearly.
I have 5 wonderful grand-children that have blessed my life in ways I never would of thought...
Colton who lights up when he sees me
Tayler who's ready to run to me with a big hug and a kisses
Hayden who wants to spend time with me
Liam who is always ready to go to Grandma's house (that's me)
and Noah who is just the happiest little thing ever and loves to cling to you
for these blessing I am ever so grateful.
I'm thankful for true friendships.
I'm thankful for every morning I rise and thank God for yet another day.
I'm thankful God's love, His mercy and His grace.
I'm thankful for this month of thanksgiving to be reminded to give thanksgiving everyday.


1 comment:

Fonda said...

Beautiful summary. We are truly blessed, indeed! Wishing you a joyous holiday season, my friend!