Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Blog....Catching Up and Colton's Graduation

I've been absent from blogging for at least a month now...mostly due to not being able to get my pictures loaded to my computer.
 
This Windows 8 has me all messed up, things aren't done the way I'm use to them and I'm not a person that adapts to change all that easily.
 
Anyway with that being said...over the next few days I'll be catching up with post and adding my pictures, cause every good story that needs telling needs a good picture.
 
 I want to first start with Colton's Kindergarten Graduation.
I did post a few pictures on facebook but wasn't able to load any from my camera so I wanted to add these.
 Above he's walking across the stage to
get his diploma...my camera didn't flash fast enough to get him receiving it but his mom got it.
 Graduation snacks...and then Colton and myself...I don't feel like I usually  get a good picture of myself and especially with the kids so this one I approve of.
 
He's also such a handsome little boy.
After Graduation I took Colton home with me and we spent the rest of the day together.
 
Not only do your kids grow up fast so do your grand-babies.
 
More post to come.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe Colton has graduated kindergarten. Time does fly.
He is so handsome in his cap & gown.

Rita