Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy St Patty's Day!

I know it seems at times that all I do is party,,,,
and that really isn't that case....
I think it's more when I have the chance to do something I showcase it more than most....

and with that being said....
Happy St Patty's Day...and a reason for a party!

So, this night it was Luke Bryan at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...
and I got to spent the evening with 3 of my closest gal pals...
and it was WONDERFUL to see my girl Kelley as I hadn't seen her in awhile....
her mother was in a bad accident in December and has spent all her extra time and then some being with her.

So...now I'll share a few pictures from a great night....

We had a little pre-party ...really it's just a gathering but pre-party sounds more fun...anyway, we met at my house...
it also was a good time to take our St Patty pictures....
I love picture props...

and then David our driver arrived....so  Fonda, myself and Stacy headed out to pick up Kelley on our way.
and then we are all together
Kelley and I...
it's always so much fun being able to enjoy our visits with our great driver at the wheel...
 hanging out in the lounge area before taking our seats to watch rodeo...
Fonda and I were the only ones that stayed in our St Patty's garb the whole night....
don't cha just love Fonda's headband?
I love it!
and then our picture with the Ferris Wheel in the background.
Such a fun night...Luke Bryan was fabulous...put on a good show....he's on my list to see this year when he heads back to town for a regular concert...
I'll be there...cause...
That's My Kind of Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a headband. Just her antennae's. She's from Mars, you know. ha ha
As always, looks like y'all had a great time at the Rodeo this year. I swear I'm coming down there one year. I see all the fun times you 3 have there and all the great concerts. I can count on one hand and have fingers left over to the number of concerts I've been to in almost 50 years. Sad, isn't it?

Rita

Rita

Robin said...

LOL Rita...we do have a good time and would love to share it with you...seeing that I do, do a few concerts I would say yes, it is sad it's been that long since you've gone to a concert...we will have to do something about it :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will. LOL

Rita