Friday, April 11, 2014

Sometimes You Just Gotta Break The Rules.....


This week has been a rough week....
really the last couple weeks....

Seems like their is always something to do and more than usual.

As I get a little older those projects just seem to take longer than usual and sometimes hard to do especially when your only one person.

So the last week 2 weeks I have been watching my weight to get the few pounds I gained over the winter off to prepare for my cruise that is in 8 days and then my trip to Italy that is the end of  May...with that being said.... I haven't had any adult beverages as trying to be a good girl.

But sometimes you just gotta break the rules and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
It's been a rough week and I need a good unwind....after all tomorrow I need to finish doing some things at the old house to get it ready to go on the market...make my grand-babies Easter baskets up (a project that usually takes me 2 hours...I'll post pictures later and you can see why)  as we are having Easter early as I leave for my cruise Easter Sunday....get some food picked up and get my own house picked up a little....

....and if things go like they usually do something unexpected will be thrown in the mix....

I think I'll have 2 glasses tonight...I deserve it...Right?

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I know what you mean. We have done some remodeling of our bedroom over the past couple of weeks. I deserve a spa day!! So a couple of drinks are probably well deserved.

Have fun on your trips!!
Rita

Fonda said...

Mmmm! Makes me want to pop a cork tonight when I get home. I still have eggs to stuff and prizes to arrange, so maybe a tall glass of Fiestarita is in order...or maybe the Cabernet Blanc from Grape Creek...decisions, decisions.