Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Are You Ready To Rodeo....


Rodeo in Houston is a
Big Deal.

We have the World Championship BBQ Cook Off to start things off.
Then we have rodeo with all it's many other things going on and we also have star entertainment.

If you like you could spend just a couple hours, a whole day or even a full month enjoying
The Houston Livestock Sow and Rodeo.

First off was sponsor night at cook off.
Something that usually takes a day or 2 to recoup from.

Below is myself with friends Stacy and Teri.
 Once BBQ was over it was rodeo time.
First rodeo I attended was 
Ladies Night.

Reba was entertainment for that evening.

It was a great time with friends...
left to right...
My oldest daughter Jenn who so kindly took my friend Kelley's place who was unable to attend, my friend Mary, Anna bell, myself, my fav limo driver David then Stacy, Teri ad Fonda.

Next rodeo was Fonda's treat...we met at Fonda's house.
Fonda had a meet and greet that night with Jason Aldean so we had to make sure to leave in plenty of time.

Took awhile to get there with traffic and all but we made it just in time for her meet and greet.
Next rodeo....
Fonda and I go solo....

We went a little early and did a little shopping at rodeo and then we went to the wine garden to claim a seat so we could enjoy so time in the wine garden having some wine and listening to some good ole' country music.
 Good thing we sat down around 3:30 and had a bite to eat because come 4 pm the place started filling up....at 5 we could start purchasing the wine.
 Myself and Fonda enjoying the winegarden.
 We left in time to see a little rodeo and then see Marron 5 as the nights entertainment....they were really good...I think I will need to go and see them in a real concert setting...after all it's almost concert season again (lol)...

Always a great time when you share fun times with 
GREAT FRIENDS ....
and making fun memories..

Now I only have one more rodeo to attend...I don't know how people do this every night.
Until then....

No comments: