Friday, May 8, 2009

Just Another Day

Today was just an average day....The yard looked wonderful, after all I had workmen yesterday. Today I drove around the property and it looked great.

All day today I have had a baby deer in the yard that couldn't get out...all the holes in the fence are fixed so the only way out is to jump.... which the deer is too small... or to go out the front gate. So...I tried getting in my truck and drove around the back and front yard trying to get the deer to run out the front gate...I'm sure any neighbors driving by thought, what's up with this lady...but after an hour of driving around I gave up...the poor thing just couldn't find it's way....and you could tell it was scared. I even left the gate opened for some time hoping it would leave but no, still here. I hope it's gone tomorow...the dogs keep trying to chase it.

I made a run out to the beach house...had something to take care of...Tammy, Kyle and Colton are there...they were on the beach making sand castles and looked so cute...Colton was enjoying himself. I let the dogs play for a bit and then off we were.

On the way back home Jenn called to tell me a funny story about their trip in San Antonio at the Safari Wild Life Park...she laughed so hard she had me laughing. I like it when you have a story and no matter how many times you tell it you laugh every time.

After getting back home I started to trim some bushes that needed to be trimmed...I got about half way done when I thought I heard something in the bushes...so I stopped. I will try again tomorrow.

Also tomorrow I plan on working on my breezeway and garage...it's full of stuff....time to get it out.

I hope you all have a enjoyable weekend...thanks for letting me ramble.

****It's the next day...and the deer is still in the yard****

1 comment:

Fonda said...

So, how did it get in the yard? Trapped after the guys finished the fence? I have been working in the yard today too. finally picked up plants for the flower bed I started months ago! I even mowed the front yard...but I didn't put on sunblock and I think I am going to be paying for it tomorrow...so I headed in. Enjoy your Mother's Day!