Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Have Workmen!

Today I have workmen at the house...I haven't had workmen in FOREVER! if you've ever had them and then lost them then you would know why they are so important. Since Todd's been gone I haven't had any BUT today I have a couple from the old office that are here working....I have to pay for their time but it's worth it. Especially since I know they'll work a full day and at the end I'll be able to see all that has been done. I'm so excited! Josh has tried but he's not what I'm use too so today is a good day and I just had to share my excitement.

Things on the list to be done...cut trees that are down...pick up huge tree limbs scattered across the property (5 acres)...repair fencing....weed eat and if their is time mow the back 2 acres. I can mow so if that doesn't get done it's not a big deal but I'm sure they'll have it all done...they work good.

As I said...I'm so excited!

I haven't posted in awhile...I think by Fonda's blog it says a week...Life is just crazy. I have a lot of personal stuff going on. I'm also looking into have some remolding work done in my house...which I think I'm gonna pack all my stuff as I'm moving, throw some stuff out and have a huge yard sale and then move to the beach...then I'll move back in as though it's a new house...lots on the agenda.

Then I'm going to help take care of my mom the end of this month. Also I have new grand-babies due ...one around June 27th and the other July 2nd. So right now not alot of exciting stuff to share (except for the workmen) just busy stuff.

I'm also taking care of Howie this weekend for Jenn and Paul...they are on their way to San Antonio for a last get away before the baby is born....so my work is cut out for me with Howie and Bailey (my dog)...Howie isn't any work but Bailey is extra work with Howie around, he's even more excited than usual.

Then Tammy and her family are headed to my beach house for the weekend for their little get away before their baby arrives. Josh (no babies on the way) is good...He may be bringing Hayden by this weekend for a little visit.

So...there you go...I've updated my blog...shared my excitement over workmen and then I gave you nothing but ramblings...hope you enjoyed. ha!

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Fonda said...

I always enjoy the ramblings. It is nice to hear what is going on in your life! Good luck on the remodeling.

Unknown said...

maybe you should take a picture of the men working, that would really show your excitement! haha!

oh, and my baby's due date is the 25th, thankyou. not the 27th :) I would like to think she will be here by the 27th.

Robin said...

I said "around", so close enough!

August said...

Looks like you have your hands full! Good luck on the remodeling and enjoy your time at the beach house.