Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not To Be Braggin'....

But I think I have the
CUTEST
Grand-Babies around!
I got to spend time with Colton and Tayler yesterday while Tammy was at school...and Liam today while I had lunch with Jenn and Liam's other grandmother Rita. Paul's folks are in town for a few days.
Then this evening I got see Hayden while I had dinner with Josh and Jessy.
The above picture is of Hayden who is now 10 months old and has the best personality and loves to shake her head no.
And here above is Liam who is really coming into his own....such a sweet little boy. Loves to smile and make funny faces.
Liam is now 3 months old.

And below we have Miss Tayler who is all eyes...and just lights up and smiles so big when her big brother is around and talks to her. Tayler is also 3 months.
And here is Tayler's big brother Colton who is a ham for the camera and loves to say cheese. He is growing up so fast..saying full sentences...always saying I love you and who by the way when we were sitting on the couch, looked at me and said...Robin...I was like...what? He said your name is Robin. Of course I had to correct that but he thought it was very funny.
Colton is 22 months.
Special little moments with four of my favorite people...now if I can just get them all in the same room for a group picture.

No comments: