Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Madness

Hello....I'm still alive...just a very busy girl...so I'll give you all a quick update.

The kids are good...Grand-babies are WONDERFUL...growing everyday. The 2 little ones, Liam and Tayler are talking up a storm with their baby sounds.

I had a successful moving sale Saturday...thanks to all who helped by labor and shopping.

I close on the new house Friday. It was suppose to be tomorrow but I need to have the house re-inspected. I'm hoping to move some stuff in over the weekend but so much is going on I'm just not sure at this moment.

I have a contract on the house I live in now so hopefully that transaction will go smoothly.

Life has been busy but more so since I've been back from NY...hopefully once I get the move done things will get back to normal...or at least close to it.

Once I'm moved and settled in I will post again and will post pictures of the new home.

Until then...It Is What It Is!

No comments: